Team Alaska indoor soccer is held in five age/sex classes – three girls’ classes (intermediate, junior, juvenile) and two boys’ classes (junior, juvenile). Teams consist of nine athletes. To apply to join the team, read the indoor soccer Selection Criteria.
To learn more about team composition and events, read the indoor soccer Technical Package.
Your 2014 Team Alaska Soccer coaches are:
- Marsha Panfil, Female Intermediate Team
- Shayla Silva, Female Junior Team
- Alan McGinty, Female Juvenile Team
- Gary Lenhart, Male Junior Team
- Robert DeVassie, Male Juvenile Team
Coaches have been Selected
Athlete Applications accepted until 1/1/2014, or until team has been filled.
For further information regarding the Team Alaska indoor soccer, contact:
Robert Devassie, Indoor Soccer Sports Coordinator